Tuesday, June 23, 2015

30 Weeks

Baby Updates
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now and weighs almost 3 pounds (about the size of a large cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will shrink as he gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

Weight Gained
I’m going to guess about 30 eeekk

Symptoms
With the weather warming up, I’ve been experiencing a lot of swelling in my ankles. My doctor said it was normal and my blood pressure is great so I’m not concerned but it’s certainly not comfortable. Seattle is expecting the next 10+ days to be close to 90 degrees, yikes!

Food Aversions
No real aversions. I do get full very quickly though and have to be careful not to overeat or I feel sick for hours.

Food Cravings
I’ve been craving fish which was fulfilled during date night last weekend.

Sleep
Sleep is still pretty good, I’m not sure I will say the same during my next update with the expected heat wave and no AC. Audrina has been having nightmares and sometimes she wakes up multiple times every night.

Looking Forward To…
We started the nursery, I’m looking forward to putting the crib together and organizing the boxes of clothes I have sitting in his room.


Any Baby/Pregnancy-Related Purchases?
Nothing yet, I’ve been browsing potentially ‘take home’ outfits for the hospital but I can’t make up my mind. I want something cute and comfy, and maybe a little Seahawks beanie.

Belly Button In Or Out?
Flat

Feeling…
I’m feeling pretty good in general. I had an episode of back pain last week that last around 3 days and it was pretty painful. Knock on wood that I’m feeling much better this week.

Any Movement?

Tons of movement, it’s so fun that Derek gets to feel him kick away every night. 





30 weeks pregnant with Audrina



No comments:

Post a Comment