Wednesday, June 10, 2015

28 Weeks

Baby Updates
By this week, your baby weighs 2 1/4 pounds (about the size of a large eggplant) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Weight Gained
According to the scale at my 28-week prenatal appointment, my weight gain is around 28 pounds. Looks like I’m gaining the same amount of weight as I did with Audrina, on average a pound a week.

Symptoms
I’ve had two random nose bleeds in the past week; this is something totally new to me. I can’t recall the last time I had a nose bleed prior to this past week.
My belly feels heavy/full and I’ve had minor swelling in my ankles.

Food Aversions
Nothing is sounding too horrific to me right now. While there are still foods I choose not to eat, nothing is gag-inducing anymore.
Grilled chicken is still something that I have zero desire to eat.

Food Cravings
  • Watermelon
  • Big Salads
  • Funfetti cookies
  • Sweets in general
Sleep
I fall asleep without an issue, usually around 10 pm. I’m up a lot in the night to go to the bathroom as well. I’m surprised I’m not feeling more exhausted than I am at the end of the day, especially with Audrina randomly waking up 2-3 times a night the past few weeks.

Looking Forward To…
Getting our professional pictures back that we took this past weekend. Audrina was pretty shy and I thought the shoot was an epic fail overall but there has to be at least one good family picture in the mix.

Any Baby/Pregnancy-Related Purchases?
We just finished remodeling our rec room so most of my time has been dedicated to getting that finished. We are about to tackle baby boy’s room this weekend. We have a huge wall decal to put up, need to purchase a crib and a bunch of little things. I did buy the cutest camo moccs from Freshly Picked.  


Belly Button In Or Out?
Flat

Feeling…
Overall I’m feeling really great. I have a feeling the next two months are going to FLY by. I’m trying to stay calm overall and enjoy our little family of three right now. Every night I like to cuddle with Audrina before bed and I have to admit that I’ve gotten emotional several times. We are so excited for our baby boy and for her to be a big sister but this will be a huge adjustment for her and I’m really anxious to see how she will do.

Any Movement?

Yes! Our little one is moving more… mostly on the left side of my belly! I am feeling him dance around constantly and I just love it! 

Taken at 29 weeks


29 Weeks Pregnant with Audrina



No comments:

Post a Comment