Tuesday, February 10, 2015

12 Weeks

I think it's safe to say that most of my morning/all day sickness has passed YAY! I thought I would never get past it (dramatic I know). I'm still more tired than usual most days, especially the last few hours of the evening but overall I'm feeling good.

How far along: 12 weeks!!

Size of baby: Lime 

Total weight gain: I finally weighed myself, I don't really know my exact starting weight but I think I've gained 3-4 pounds. 

Movement: No movement yet.

Sleep: Besides my 3-4 trips to the bathroom every night, sleep is going well. We decided to stop forcing Audrina to nap and now offer quiet time instead. Now she goes to bed without a struggle most nights. I miss her naps and that free hour or so but I think she is one of those kiddos that just doesn't need it.

What I miss: Venti coffees!! Now that I'm feeling better, I'm starting to crave my giant coffees again. I had a bad addiction to Venti Americanos before I found out I was pregnant. Now I will treat myself to a tall one shot Americano one or two days a week...maybe three. 

Cravings: Salads from Panera like it's my job! Also lime Greek yogurt with graham crackers and white chocolate chips...OMG!

Labor Signs: N/A

Maternity clothes: Waiting on my newest order from Gap. I also have a shortage of tops that are flattering. I'm still in the awkward bump stage where I don't really look pregnant unless I'm wearing a tight shirt which isn't comfortable. 

Best moments this week: Yesterday I had my NT/Triple Screen and Derek and I got to see out little baby!! Everything looks good so far. I'm a little disappointed that the tech didn't get a great ultrasound pic but that's ok, I'm just happy we got to see the baby. The tech wouldn't guess the sex either, boo! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment