Monday, January 12, 2015

8 weeks

On December 17th, 2014 we found out that we are expecting again! If this sounds familiar it’s because I found out around the exact same time that I was pregnant with Audrina. I had no real symptoms and Derek and I had only been trying for a few months so that came as a total shock. We are really excited that Audrina will soon have a little brother or sister. I know she will be an amazing sister.

How far along: 8 weeks!!

Size of baby: The size of a kidney bean – is constantly moving and shifting, though I still can’t feel it.

Total weight gain: I haven’t stepped on the scale but I would say at least a few.

Movement: No movement yet.

Sleep: Eh, it's okay. I'm waking up 1-2 times each night to use the potty and I’m SO tired in the morning that I have to drag myself out of bed.

What I miss: Feeling good and having lots of energy to play with Audrina. I’ve been really sick this pregnancy, even since 5 weeks. I have constant all day sickness and extreme fatigue.

Cravings: Strawberries and fresh fruit sound appealing. Besides that, nothing sounds good.

Labor Signs: N/A

Maternity clothes: Nothing yet, I’m in the awkward phase where I just look really bloated.

Best moments this week: Watching the Seahawks win against the Carolina Panthers!




No comments:

Post a Comment