Thursday, October 25, 2012

Audrina Elise

Oh my, where has time gone?  Audrina Elise was born August 27th, 2012 at 11:37AM via c section after 32 hours of labor. More to come on that later.  This is my first week back at work, well Tuesday was, so I'm just trying to catch up. This week is going much better than I anticipated.  I have no cried at work once! After my first day back I got home and  cried for awhile when she was finally in my arms. I had so much anxiety the night before that I slept for maybe 3 hours. 
I will leave you with some pictures of my sweet baby girl. ♥






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is adorable!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness - what beautiful pictures!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is beautiful!! I've been waiting for this post! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete