Tuesday, January 24, 2012

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs. gained+
Maternity clothes? None so far but clothes are feeling snug
Stretch marks? None :)  I've been researching the best products to prevent this
Sleep: I've been having the worst nightmares and it's hard getting used to sleeping on my side, I keep waking up on my back which totally freaks me out because you aren't supposed to sleep on your back.
Best moment this week: Going to spin class last night, first time in a week...damn snow.
Miss Anything? Cooking dinner every night.  My poor husband been getting used to take-out. I need work on eating at home like before. 
Movement: I SWEAR I've felt flutters but who knows?
Food cravings: Let's just say that Taco Time is my best friend right now.  I've been wanting a McDonald's hamburger but haven't given in yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat, chicken especially.  Also most sweets are sounding nasty.
Gender: Derek is team blue and I'm torn.  I will be happy either way.
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Pretty much sick all of the time.  It doesn't help that I have a cold right now. When I  get home from work all I want to do is nap but I drag myself to the gym most nights.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part.  I get a little moody here and there.
Looking forward to: Our 12 week appointment in February.  Maybe they will be able to tell us the sex early?!

2 comments:

  1. Thinking you did feel flutters... I felt them at 3 months. Way back then, weeks weren't used for calculation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to be a killjoy, but flutters that early are probably gas. :) Though maybe you're one of the few who can actually feel the babe that early! Just very uncommon since the babe is still so teeny tiny.

    PS - lots of Amundsons in my family tree. :) Are you Norwegian?

    ReplyDelete